This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Preparation for gcc 4.7.3-1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 20:30:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: Preparation for gcc 4.7.3-1
- References: <51BDA627 dot 7040207 at gmail dot com> <51BDEC63 dot 3020103 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51BE3B34 dot 4050108 at gmail dot com> <51BF8BF8 dot 7020804 at gmail dot com> <51C0DC92 dot 3040807 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51C0E009 dot 9030009 at gmail dot com> <51C0EFA5 dot 70600 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51C22E2F dot 6050702 at gmail dot com> <51C234EF dot 20305 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51C23B94 dot 4090908 at gmail dot com> <51C7DCCF dot 8030109 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51CEBEEE dot 8080804 at gmail dot com> <51D0811C dot 80109 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51D20C78 dot 8030406 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <87k3l71vfz dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <51D491FF dot 3080500 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
Charles Wilson writes:
> I'll roll a new release of the mingw(.org) toolchain in the next
I've compiled setup.exe with the mingw toolchain without any errors and
I have not found any executable from the mingw toolchain that actually
links against the libmpc1 library. Maybe I didn't look closely enough,
but it seems that this library isn't actually a requirement (along with
some others). When you roll a new release it'd be interesting to see if
those dependencies are real or not.
> I don't think your stopgap will work, because the whole reason
> the dll version number changed (from libmpc1 to libmpc3) was because
> of backwards-incompatible API changes.
The libmpc1 library that went out of service already had that API best I
know, but the library version was pinned to 1 for whatever reason. I've
been running a gcc-4.5.3 for quite some time with that hack and haven't
had a problem.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2: