This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: svn-load: missing dependency
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 08:35:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: svn-load: missing dependency
- References: <51D90988 dot 9070100 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Il 7/7/2013 8:24 AM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) ha scritto:
It was just brought to my attention that Jari's svn-load package is
(and always has been) missing a crucial dependency, pysvn (not to be
confused with subversion-python). I have python-pysvn and python3-pysvn
in Ports; should I move these to the distro, or remove svn-load?
+1 to add.