This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: *** setup.ini: warning - package mingw64-i686-gcc-core requires non-existent package mingw64-i686-winpthreads
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 19:06:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: *** setup.ini: warning - package mingw64-i686-gcc-core requires non-existent package mingw64-i686-winpthreads
- References: <20130709171036 dot 29921 dot qmail at sourceware dot org> <20130709171220 dot GA7271 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130709194522 dot GA1833 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51DC8A9E dot 4050602 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 06:11:42AM +0800, JonY wrote:
>On 7/10/2013 03:45, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> I changed "mingw64-i686-winpthreads" to "mingw64-i686-pthreads" in
>> mingw64-i686-gcc-core's setup.hint.
>No wrong, it is winpthreads, the upload is still in progress. I don't
>have fast upload speeds.
Bzzt. Wrong answer. You don't install a package with a nonexistent
dependency. You broke setup.ini generation for hours. Your upload
speeds have nothing to do with this. You should install the packages
all at the same time, not piecemeal.