This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: packages missing from 64-bit release directory
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 18:51:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: packages missing from 64-bit release directory
- References: <20130710194534 dot GA2023 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 7/10/2013 3:45 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
upset: *** warning - package emacs requires non-existent package xemacs-emacs-common
upset: *** warning - package emacs requires non-existent package terminfo-extra
I've temporarily removed those two dependencies from emacs. I'll
restore them when the missing packages get added to the 64-bit distro.