[ITP] svn_load_dirs

package svn_load_dirs as a separate package instead of including it
in subversion-tools. The main reason is to facilitate using cygport
to extract the tool from the Subversion repository; I can't see an
easy way to do that as part of the main subversion.cygport file.

svn_load_dirs is included in the subversion-tools package on Debian
[2] and is licensed using APL [3], so I think it's okay to include
without getting votes.

Here's the setup.hint:
category: Devel
requires: perl perl_vendor subversion
sdesc: "Perl script to load directories into Subversion"
ldesc: "This Perl script is designed to load a number of directories into
Subversion.  This is useful if you have a number of .zip's or
tar.{Z,gz,bz2}'s for a particular package and want to load them into
Subversion."

Here are the package files themselves:
D=http://home.comcast.net/~david.rothenberger/cygwin
wget -x -nH --cut-dirs=2 \
  ${D}/svn_load_dirs/setup.hint \
  ${D}/svn_load_dirs/svn_load_dirs-1.8.0-1.tar.bz2 \
  ${D}/svn_load_dirs/svn_load_dirs-1.8.0-1-src.tar.bz2

[1] http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-07/msg00212.html
[2] http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/all/subversion-tools/filelist
[3] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/subversion/tags/1.8.0/contrib/client-side/svn_load_dirs/

HOW YOU CAN TELL THAT IT'S GOING TO BE A ROTTEN DAY:
        #15 Your pet rock snaps at you.