This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] svn_load_dirs
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 12:57:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] svn_load_dirs
- References: <51DE2737 dot 1060104 at acm dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jul 10 20:32, David Rothenberger wrote:
> In response to a request on the mailing list , I've decided to
> package svn_load_dirs as a separate package instead of including it
> in subversion-tools. The main reason is to facilitate using cygport
> to extract the tool from the Subversion repository; I can't see an
> easy way to do that as part of the main subversion.cygport file.
I can't comment on this subversion vs. cygport problem, but the
package itself is fine. Shall I upload?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com