This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] mksh-46-1
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: Cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:21:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFU] mksh-46-1
- References: <CAGHJv4fOxCadGuXYYqqD=cK2qafL7iznn1Uq_ubJe194eBMBJg at mail dot gmail dot com> <51DE07F4 dot 9070305 at cornell dot edu> <CAGHJv4fLA=GJ40btjbigZ+795jRfD49ms-9K9CT=V-RBMka-Uw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130711105523 dot GB17609 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAGHJv4cAP+8OtxfOePinFktqPN_V48S2MvozcLT5XCMeqc-XnA at mail dot gmail dot com>
> On 11 July 2013 06:55, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Jul 11 05:58, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>>> Indeed, good catch, that`s what I get for not paying attention to what
>>> I copy and paste.
>> any chance to provide a 64 bit version as well?
Sure, I'll give it a spin. I've been hesitant to produce any 64-bit
versions of any of the packages that I maintain because I have no way
of validating them. I can create a virtual 64-bit machine on my
32-bit development laptop but I don't have a 64-bit OS to install.
Hopefully someone can check out the build and make sure it runs...