This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] mksh-46-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:14:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFU] mksh-46-1
- References: <CAGHJv4fOxCadGuXYYqqD=cK2qafL7iznn1Uq_ubJe194eBMBJg at mail dot gmail dot com> <51DE07F4 dot 9070305 at cornell dot edu> <CAGHJv4fLA=GJ40btjbigZ+795jRfD49ms-9K9CT=V-RBMka-Uw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130711105523 dot GB17609 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAGHJv4cAP+8OtxfOePinFktqPN_V48S2MvozcLT5XCMeqc-XnA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGHJv4exAFYU7-zEshtR3cZTDf7SAMW8e5UJg+MvyG6b62FD8A at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jul 11 09:21, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> > On 11 July 2013 06:55, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >> On Jul 11 05:58, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> >>> Indeed, good catch, that`s what I get for not paying attention to what
> >>> I copy and paste.
> >> any chance to provide a 64 bit version as well?
> Sure, I'll give it a spin. I've been hesitant to produce any 64-bit
> versions of any of the packages that I maintain because I have no way
> of validating them. I can create a virtual 64-bit machine on my
> 32-bit development laptop but I don't have a 64-bit OS to install.
I'm not sure if that works. I was under the impression that you need
a 64 bit OS to install a 64 bit VM, but if I'm wrong, just grab
64 bit Windows 2012 for 180 days of evaluation period from Microsoft:
Or Windows 8 for 90 days of evaluation:
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com