This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] svn_load_dirs
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:15:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ITP] svn_load_dirs
- References: <51DE2737 dot 1060104 at acm dot org> <20130711105736 dot GC17609 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jul 10 20:32, David Rothenberger wrote:
>> In response to a request on the mailing list , I've decided to
>> package svn_load_dirs as a separate package instead of including it
>> in subversion-tools. The main reason is to facilitate using cygport
>> to extract the tool from the Subversion repository; I can't see an
>> easy way to do that as part of the main subversion.cygport file.
> I can't comment on this subversion vs. cygport problem, but the
> package itself is fine. Shall I upload?
Since the package is just a Perl script, I used the same links for both
the 32 and 64-bit packages. I think the same package should work fine
for both architectures. You can download it once and just copy it if you
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.
The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.
-- Ambrose Bierce