This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU 64bit] mksh-46-1
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: Cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 20:38:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFU 64bit] mksh-46-1
- References: <CAGHJv4dVaqudYDo5BPdLctRJSD+JZCg6AoEAJGuETzVECq7tgg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130712163819 dot GD19284 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAGHJv4d_VMMAOiQcU5DZcyicHh4wr6ZrXdemC3FySo2D1cF23Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <51E07A56 dot 7030405 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On 12 July 2013 17:51, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2013-07-12 16:03, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>> My Announcement message was rejected by the moderator. Are we not
>> supposed to announce 64bit packages?
> Did you *read* the rejection message?
Yep, this is all it said:
> Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
> firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
> I'm sorry, your message (enclosed) was not accepted by the moderator.
> If the moderator has made any comments, they are shown below.
However all that was below was my original message.