This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU 64bit] mksh-46-1
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:52:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFU 64bit] mksh-46-1
- References: <CAGHJv4dVaqudYDo5BPdLctRJSD+JZCg6AoEAJGuETzVECq7tgg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130712163819 dot GD19284 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAGHJv4d_VMMAOiQcU5DZcyicHh4wr6ZrXdemC3FySo2D1cF23Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <51E07A56 dot 7030405 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <CAGHJv4e-S8i_zQtowxcw1DfWHrqq-DonU9reVjJQQP4_Rb0Xzg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2013-07-12 19:38, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
On 12 July 2013 17:51, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On 2013-07-12 16:03, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
My Announcement message was rejected by the moderator. Are we not
supposed to announce 64bit packages?
Did you *read* the rejection message?
Yep, this is all it said:
Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
cygwin-announce@.... mailing list.
I'm sorry, your message (enclosed) was not accepted by the moderator.
If the moderator has made any comments, they are shown below.
Not sure why it didn't show, but I did include a comment:
64-bit package announcements should go to cygwin-apps