This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 15:15:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- References: <20130713190538 dot GA5280 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 7/13/2013 12:05 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> upset: *** warning - package svn_load_dirs requires nonexistent package perl_vendor
Please change perl_vendor to perl-URI.
I asked Corinna to use the 32-bit package for 64-bit release as well,
but I guess that wasn't a good idea. I won't do that again. Sorry for
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
Arthur's Laws of Love:
(1) People to whom you are attracted invariably think you
remind them of someone else.
(2) The love letter you finally got the courage to send will be
delayed in the mail long enough for you to make a fool of
yourself in person.