This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 22:38:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- References: <20130713190538 dot GA5280 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <pj04u8dquigggua1p2s3dr9oa3p8f04e4e at 4ax dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 09:44:40PM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>> upset: *** warning - package openbox requires nonexistent package xprop
>> upset: *** warning - package openbox requires nonexistent package xsetroot
>> upset: *** warning - package python3-pyqt4 requires nonexistent package python3-dbus
>> upset: *** warning - package svn_load_dirs requires nonexistent package perl_vendor
>> upset: *** warning - package xinit requires nonexistent package xrdb
>There are of course other packages that could be called missing because
>they haven't been ported to x86_64 yet, and other packages that depend on
>them can't be released until they are.
Ah, good point. I'll check tomorrow and make a more comprehensive list.
I'm trying to minimize the number of gotchas in rolling out x86_64 and
having missing packages is one that we should be able to relatively