This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 02:31:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- References: <20130713190538 dot GA5280 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <pj04u8dquigggua1p2s3dr9oa3p8f04e4e at 4ax dot com> <20130714023820 dot GA5371 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51E239B2 dot 8080006 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51E2442A dot 7080008 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On 2013-07-14 01:24, David Stacey wrote:
On 14/07/13 06:40, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On 2013-07-13 21:38, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 09:44:40PM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
There are of course other packages that could be called missing because
they haven't been ported to x86_64 yet, and other packages that
them can't be released until they are.
Ah, good point. I'll check tomorrow and make a more comprehensive list.
This list might not be complete - for instance 'clang' (and its
sub-packages) are missing from 64-bit Cygwin, and they are also not in
Yaakov's list. (I tried generating my own list, but my simple bash
script didn't knock out obsolete packages and hence generated a lot of
My list is based on source packages only, not binary (sub)packages, so
clang (which is a subpackage of llvm) is not listed.