This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 11:10:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- References: <20130713190538 dot GA5280 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <pj04u8dquigggua1p2s3dr9oa3p8f04e4e at 4ax dot com> <20130714023820 dot GA5371 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51E239B2 dot 8080006 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Yaakov (Cygwin/X) writes:
>> Ah, good point. I'll check tomorrow and make a more comprehensive list.
To register what has been discussed before in this thread: I can provide
upx for 64bit if anybody wants it, but unfortunately it can't deal with
64bit executables and therefore is nearly useless.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: