This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 14:27:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- References: <20130713190538 dot GA5280 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <pj04u8dquigggua1p2s3dr9oa3p8f04e4e at 4ax dot com> <20130714023820 dot GA5371 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51E239B2 dot 8080006 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Il 7/14/2013 7:40 AM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) ha scritto:
On 2013-07-13 21:38, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 09:44:40PM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
There are of course other packages that could be called missing because
they haven't been ported to x86_64 yet, and other packages that
them can't be released until they are.
Ah, good point. I'll check tomorrow and make a more comprehensive list.
please add an additional filter
I replaced it with the singles packages:
requires: amd btf camd ccolamd cholmod colamd cxsparse klu ldl rbio spqr