This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:06:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- References: <20130713190538 dot GA5280 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <pj04u8dquigggua1p2s3dr9oa3p8f04e4e at 4ax dot com> <20130714023820 dot GA5371 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51E239B2 dot 8080006 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <87oba5fpzb dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 2013-07-14 04:10, Achim Gratz wrote:
To register what has been discussed before in this thread: I can provide
upx for 64bit if anybody wants it, but unfortunately it can't deal with
64bit executables and therefore is nearly useless.
It still can be used in cross-compiling scenarios, so please proceed at