This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 11:24:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- References: <20130713190538 dot GA5280 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <pj04u8dquigggua1p2s3dr9oa3p8f04e4e at 4ax dot com> <20130714023820 dot GA5371 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51E239B2 dot 8080006 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On 7/13/2013 10:40 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2013-07-13 21:38, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 09:44:40PM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>>> There are of course other packages that could be called missing because
>>> they haven't been ported to x86_64 yet, and other packages that
>>> depend on
>>> them can't be released until they are.
>> Ah, good point. I'll check tomorrow and make a more comprehensive list.
Since this is based on source packages, it misses that gcc-java is not
yet in the distribution, hence pdftk cannot be built.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
McEwan's Rule of Relative Importance:
When traveling with a herd of elephants, don't be the first to
lie down and rest.