This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] poco-1.4.6p1-1
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:02:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] poco-1.4.6p1-1
- References: <51E2E1A8 dot 2060504 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
Il 7/14/2013 7:36 PM, David Stacey ha scritto:
not tested. I assume is fine
Thank you to Marco, Ken and Corinna, who all took the time to comment on
my first poco package. This is attempt #2, which (hopefully) adopts the
naming convention that Corinna suggested .
it looks fine to me
Essentially, the code and patches are the same as I submitted
previously. There is one extra patch (to stop one of the 'make' scripts
resetting the library name) and a few tweaks to the 'poco.cygport' file
(to produce the package names you see above).
Poco is quite a bit more complex than the other packages I maintain, so
if there are further changes you'd like me to make then let me know.
Many thanks in advance for looking at this package,
 - http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2013-07/msg00128.html