This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit] mingw64-*
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:21:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [64bit] mingw64-*
- References: <51E20FC3 dot 8090504 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jul 14 10:41, JonY wrote:
> I noticed some area already there, may I take over?
> Any thoughts on w32api-* and gcc?
Well, you're the maintainer...
For gcc I suggest to work closely with Yaakov since we need the 4.8.1
gcc release for the 64 bit version. In theory, maybe you'd like to
update the 32 bit version to 4.8.1 as well?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com