This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please try new setup exe's
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:55:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: Please try new setup exe's
- References: <20130715170553 dot GA6166 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <87ehazheix dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 08:19:34PM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
>Christopher Faylor writes:
>> The setup.ini's used by these two new programs are not
>> backwards-compatible with old setup.exe.
>The setup-version: tag is missing from those setup.ini files at the
That was unintentional and now fixed.
>and the process to generate them seems to have been started one
>directory level up (paths are starting with x86/ rather than release).
That was intentional.