This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with new setup.exe's
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:06:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with new setup.exe's
- References: <20130716173558 dot GA1662 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jul 16 13:35, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I just noticed that files are apparently not being renamed from
> preremove/*.sh -> preremove/*.sh.done .
> Anyone else seeing this?
Are you sure? You have to expect done and not-done files in preremove.
Removing an old package creates the done file, installing the new one
creates the not-done file.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com