This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with new setup.exe's
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:15:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem with new setup.exe's
- References: <20130716173558 dot GA1662 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130716180634 dot GP2712 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 08:06:34PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Jul 16 13:35, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> I just noticed that files are apparently not being renamed from
>> preremove/*.sh -> preremove/*.sh.done .
>> Anyone else seeing this?
>Are you sure? You have to expect done and not-done files in preremove.
>Removing an old package creates the done file, installing the new one
>creates the not-done file.
Ah, right. Nevermind.