This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [setup] KEY_WOW64_64KEY / KEY_WOW64_32KEY not defined
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 21:47:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [setup] KEY_WOW64_64KEY / KEY_WOW64_32KEY not defined
- References: <87r4ey1hz0 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130716185106 dot GT2712 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> The mingw toolchain on a (32bit only) test machine at work still
>> functions correctly, but the compilation aborts because KEY_WOW64_64KEY
>> and KEY_WOW64_32KEY are not defined.
> Building with mingw.org toolchain isn't supported anymore. Use the
> Mingw-w64 toochain.
Thanks, it is all clear now: installing the old mingw and mingw64
toolchains on the same installation somehow broke them both. For the
mingw64 installation I was missing the "header" subpackage (this was
what originally led me to try the old toolchain again). Last but not
least I've linked /bin/cygmpc-1.dll -> /bin/cygmpc-3.dll.
A 32bit setup.exe compiles and works correctly now.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: