This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit] Upload procedure
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:47:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [64bit] Upload procedure
- References: <51E6AC30 dot 4070503 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 10:37:36AM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>I just uploaded some new packages to the 64bit area. Do I still need to
>run GEN-sware, or is x86_64 upset-enabled now?
setup.ini's are being automatically generated in the x86 and x86_64
directories. If you are using the setup-x86*.exe's in http://cygwin.com/
then you don't have to worry about regenerating the 64bit version.
I have just about everything working except for package search.
I think we're likely ready to formally announce 64-bit Cygwin as soon
as we are confident that the package issues are worked out.
Thanks to Ken Brown for kicking the tires with the new stuff. It's