This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please try new setup exe's
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:02:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: Please try new setup exe's
- References: <20130715170553 dot GA6166 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51E44038 dot 9030004 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <20130715185819 dot GB450 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51E5C7DB dot 4000609 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <20130717142120 dot GA7112 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51E6C8FB dot 7090701 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 12:40:27PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>On 7/17/2013 10:21 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> If you want to keep parity with upset, then only arch is filled out
>> automatically. If there is no --release then that field doesn't show
>> up in the generated ini file.
>> With that change, feel free to checkin.
Thanks for making the change.