This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:18:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: PyOpenCL
- References: <1bf46eba dot 24c7f702 dot 51e793bf dot b1719 at o2 dot pl>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jul 18 09:05, marcus.desto wrote:
> I would really love to see pyopencl (version 2013) as a precompiled package
> for cygwin.
> PyOpenCL needs numpy*, scipy(?), decorator*, mako*, libboost*, pytools
> (could also be included, no compilation needed, setup via python), opengl
> libs of the used sdk of the installed gpu vendor on windows.
> * those are available in the cygwin repository.
> What about?
Just go ahead and become package maintainer.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com