This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- From: Damien Doligez <damien dot doligez at inria dot fr>
- To: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 21:02:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release
- References: <20130713190538 dot GA5280 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <pj04u8dquigggua1p2s3dr9oa3p8f04e4e at 4ax dot com>
On 2013-07-14, at 03:44, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> There are of course other packages that could be called missing because
> they haven't been ported to x86_64 yet, and other packages that depend on
> them can't be released until they are. There are two that I'm waiting on:
> ocaml - for orpie and unison
> rgb - for sng
About OCaml, I've tried to compile it, and the bytecode version seems to work OK, but the native compiler will need some porting and I'm quite busy now with the next release of OCaml, so I figured I would resume working on it after the release (sometime in August). Is this really a blocking point?