This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cairo rebuild needed on x86_64
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:05:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: cairo rebuild needed on x86_64
- References: <51EEA340 dot 1090107 at cornell dot edu>
On 2013-07-23 10:37, Ken Brown wrote:
I don't know if you saw
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2013-07/msg00229.html, but Jon found
the cause of a bug that you and I both ran into. The bug has been fixed
in cygwin-1.7.22, but we need a rebuild of libcairo2 on x86_64 in order
to take advantage of the fix.
I'm on it.