This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] cygport: PKG_OBSOLETES
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 21:39:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] cygport: PKG_OBSOLETES
- References: <51EE0E4E dot 1030901 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
Yaakov (Cygwin/X) writes:
> I wanted to get feedback from those using cygport regarding a possible
> new feature: PKG_OBSOLETES. This is best explained with an example,
> so let's say I had the following:
> The attached patch is what I'm working with at the moment. Thoughts?
Looks good to me. Could there be some provision to obsolete a package
residing in a different subtree?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Waldorf MIDI Implementation & additional documentation: