This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [setup] package re-/de-installation from CLI
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 13:51:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: [setup] package re-/de-installation from CLI
- References: <87a9lexyk8 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jul 22 20:02, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Since the patch from February doesn't apply anymore, I've pulled the
> patch up to apply to the current CVS head:
> I've not split the patch into three parts, let me know if you prefer me
> to do that again.
I think that would make sense. I'm, not too sure what exactly you're
doing in this patch. It looks a bit intrusive for adding two options.
Also, your ChangeLog is incorrectly formatted. Have a look into the
existing ChangeLog, please.
Can you please attach the patches to your mail then?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com