This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4 setup] package re-/de-installation from CLI
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:41:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4 setup] package re-/de-installation from CLI
- References: <87a9lexyk8 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130724115129 dot GT9689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> I think that would make sense. I'm, not too sure what exactly you're
> doing in this patch.
I hope it is a bit more clear now, otherwise just ask (or consult the
thread from February).
> It looks a bit intrusive for adding two options.
Four, actually. I've split out the last two again into the last patch
of the series since Chris only really said he wanted the first two. The
rest of the apparent intrusiveness really comes about because the
function that does the work has been re-implemented to use a
higher-level interface to the package DB. There were lots of corner
cases and latent bugs with using the low-level interfaces that would
have needed cleanup otherwise.
> Also, your ChangeLog is incorrectly formatted. Have a look into the
> existing ChangeLog, please.
I hope I matched it better this time.
> Can you please attach the patches to your mail then?
See the follow-ups.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: