This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4 setup] package re-/de-installation from CLI
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:03:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4 setup] package re-/de-installation from CLI
- References: <87a9lexyk8 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130724115129 dot GT9689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <874nbjbsbw dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 10:41:01PM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
>Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> I think that would make sense. I'm, not too sure what exactly you're
>> doing in this patch.
>I hope it is a bit more clear now, otherwise just ask (or consult the
>thread from February).
Are these all self-contained patches or are they interdependent?