This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] serf-1.3.0-1
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:12:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFU] serf-1.3.0-1
- References: <51F03F4A dot 1090707 at acm dot org> <51F074BB dot 2070501 at cornell dot edu> <51F07E5A dot 10008 at acm dot org>
On 7/24/2013 9:24 PM, David Rothenberger wrote:
Ken Brown wrote:
What about 1.2.0-1 on x86_64? Should that be deleted?
And what about serf-debuginfo on both arches -- no 1.3.0-1?
Unfortunately, serf switched to SConstruct from autotools for
building, and I haven't figured out how to make the debug packages.
So no, no serf-debuginfo.
Last question: On x86 (but not x86_64), you've made libserf1-devel
obsolete in favor of libserf-devel, but there's no libserf-devel
Oops. That's totally wrong. libserf1-devel should not be obsolete
and libserf-devel should be removed. I've attached the correct
setup.hint for libserf1-devel. Thanks for catching that!
OK, but you also need to supply a new tarball for libserf1-devel; the
one you provided is empty.