This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] serf-1.3.0-1
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 07:29:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFU] serf-1.3.0-1
- References: <51F03F4A dot 1090707 at acm dot org> <51F074BB dot 2070501 at cornell dot edu> <51F07E5A dot 10008 at acm dot org> <51F08979 dot 80102 at cornell dot edu>
On 7/24/2013 10:12 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 7/24/2013 9:24 PM, David Rothenberger wrote:
Oops. That's totally wrong. libserf1-devel should not be obsolete
and libserf-devel should be removed. I've attached the correct
setup.hint for libserf1-devel. Thanks for catching that!
OK, but you also need to supply a new tarball for libserf1-devel; the
one you provided is empty.
At this point you should probably bump the release number, since the
empty tarball has been at the mirrors for many hours. I probably should
have deleted the tarball as soon as I found out that you didn't intend
to obsolete the package, but I didn't think of it in time.