This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4 setup] package re-/de-installation from CLI
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:18:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4 setup] package re-/de-installation from CLI
- References: <87a9lexyk8 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130724115129 dot GT9689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <874nbjbsbw dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130725000311 dot GA2544 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <87vc3zky29 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 07:28:46AM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
>Christopher Faylor writes:
>> Are these all self-contained patches or are they interdependent?
>They constitute a series, that's why I originally offered them as a
That doesn't answer my question. I wasn't asking you to re-describe
what the patches do. I was asking if each patch could be viewed as
a standalone change. If the patches are a series, that would seem to
imply that each patch relies on a previous patch.
However, given the fact that Corinna has accepted some, but not all, of
the patches so far, the answer would seem to be that some of the
patches, at least, are self-contained.