This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4 setup] package re-/de-installation from CLI
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 21:44:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4 setup] package re-/de-installation from CLI
- References: <87a9lexyk8 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130724115129 dot GT9689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <874nbjbsbw dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130725000311 dot GA2544 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <87vc3zky29 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130725151817 dot GA7449 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
Christopher Faylor writes:
> On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 07:28:46AM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
>>Christopher Faylor writes:
>>> Are these all self-contained patches or are they interdependent?
>>They constitute a series, that's why I originally offered them as a
> That doesn't answer my question. I wasn't asking you to re-describe
> what the patches do. I was asking if each patch could be viewed as
> a standalone change. If the patches are a series, that would seem to
> imply that each patch relies on a previous patch.
I thought I had answered that in the first paragraph and you could have
just TL;DR; the other two.
> However, given the fact that Corinna has accepted some, but not all, of
> the patches so far, the answer would seem to be that some of the
> patches, at least, are self-contained.
Yes, you can leave off patches from the end of the series.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Waldorf MIDI Implementation & additional documentation: