This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please build 64 bit packages
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:28:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: Please build 64 bit packages
- References: <20130725121526 dot GE5086 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130725121526.GE5086-gFVU/9LpRbY7J6Wt5sVu1mfrygkm6VTR at public dot gmane dot org> <CAGHJv4fr+gxXy0pPtw_md_cnnGLt3yJ3jG4x-KnLoK1=Eti7+A at mail dot gmail dot com>
> On 25 July 2013 08:15, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > now that the 64 bit version is in the wild, it would be incredibly cool
> > if you could all have a look into building your packages, which are not
> > yet available, for the 64 bit distro.
> I still have no access to a 64-bit machine to validate any of the
> packages I maintain. I can cross-compile them (as I did with mksh),
> but I can't guarantee they work. Should I proceed?
What packages are they? If you've built them, maybe some of the rest of us
can help with testing.