This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH 4/4 setup] package re-/de-installation from CLI
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:04:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/4 setup] package re-/de-installation from CLI
- References: <87a9lexyk8 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20130724115129 dot GT9689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <874nbjbsbw dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87r4en8yr8 dot fsf_-_ at Rainer dot invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jul 24 22:54, Achim Gratz wrote:
> >From 8d0ee8f914e0af9b6af90909e95a0cd6c3f60215 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Achim Gratz <...>
> Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:14:19 +0200
> Subject: [PATCH 4/4] Implement deletion of orphaned packages and upgrading
> while installing/removing
> * choose.cc (UpgradeAlsoOption): Add new CLI option
> (CleanOrphansOption): Add new CLI option -o/--delete-orphans.
> (OnInit): Implement -g/--upgrade-also, considers all installed
> packages as candidates for upgrades (the default when no CLI
> package or category options have been given) also when manual
> additions or removals are requested at the same time.
> Implement -o/--delete-orphans, considers installed packages
> that do not exist anymore in the package repositories as
> candidates for deletion.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com