This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [cygport] [PATCH] Add support for VERSIONS
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 09:33:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: [cygport] [PATCH] Add support for VERSIONS
- References: <51AB8551 dot 3070509 at acm dot org> <51AB85B3 dot 5010806 at acm dot org>
On 6/2/2013 10:49 AM, David Rothenberger wrote:
> Please consider this patch, which allows versions to be included in the
> auto-generated hints file as part of the .cygport file. I needed this
> for speex, since the previous version was 1.2beta3.2-1 and the current
> was 1.2rc1-1 and upset picks 1.2beta3.2-1 as the current version. It
> would also be useful for making test packages.
> (This is my first attempt to submit a patch with git. Hope I did it
Yaakov, do you have any interest in this? If so, I can rebase it onto
HEAD. Otherwise I'll just maintain it locally.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
"Facts are stupid things."
-- President Ronald Reagan
(a blooper from his speech at the '88 GOP convention)