This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit] GCC 4.8.1-3 uploaded
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 08:16:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: [64bit] GCC 4.8.1-3 uploaded
- References: <51F4FAA8 dot 2040402 at gmail dot com>
On 7/28/2013 7:04 AM, JonY wrote:
GCC 4.8.3-1 uploaded to fix a bug in libgcc reported against a pythond
crash. You may need rebuild your programs and library for it to take effect.
Could you give a little more detail? How do maintainers know whether or
not they need to rebuild their packages?