This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please build 64 bit packages
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 18:23:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: Please build 64 bit packages
- References: <20130725121526 dot GE5086 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2013-07-25 07:15, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
now that the 64 bit version is in the wild, it would be incredibly cool
if you could all have a look into building your packages, which are not
yet available, for the 64 bit distro.
Alternatively, for those of your packages which are "noarch" packages,
for instance perl or python scripts, please drop us a note here along
the lines of "please copy package foo from 32 to 64 bit distro".
I just copied over the newest version of all noarch packages whose deps
are available. Ignoring obsolete packages, as of this moment, the
diffstat between the arches is +81/-316.