Re: 64-bit Cygwin installation is missing /usr/bin/lockfile

On Aug 14 16:04, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 14 09:43, Steve Rowley wrote:
> > However, /usr/bin/lockfile is still missing.  Unpacking the procmail
> > 3.22-12 tarball reveals that it contains only the
> > /usr/share/doc/procmail/ directory, and 4 small documentation files.
> > The rest of procmail is missing.
> > [...]
>
> It's just a packaging bug.  Somehow I tripped over the order of variable
> evaluation.  I'm looking into it and provide a new 64 bit procmail later
> today.

I'm puzzled.  Here's my procmail.cygport file:

NAME="procmail"
VERSION="3.22"
RELEASE=12
CATEGORY="Mail"
SUMMARY="Mail processing program"
DESCRIPTION="Procmail can be used to create mail-servers, mailing lists, sort your
incoming mail into separate folders/files (real convenient when subscribing
to one or more mailing lists or for prioritising your mail), preprocess
your mail, start any programs upon mail arrival (e.g. to generate different
chimes on your workstation for different types of mail) or selectively
forward certain incoming mail automatically to someone."
SRC_URI="ftp://ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/packages/procmail/${P}.tar.gz \
         ftp://ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/packages/procmail/${P}.tar.gz.sig";
PATCH_URI="procmail.patch"

MAKEOPTS="EXE=.exe LOCKINGTEST=100 BASENAME=${D}/usr MANDIR=${D}/usr/share/man"

src_compile() {
  lndirs
  cd ${B}
  cygmake
}

src_install() {
  cd ${B}
  cygmake install
}

The important thing here is the definition of MAKEOPTS.  When I call
`cygport procmail.cygport install, then cygmake is called with
BASENAME set to just /usr, not to the evaluated resulting string
${D}/usr.

Why is ${P} in SRC_URI evaluated correctly, but why isn't ${D} in
MAKEOPTS?!?

Red Hat