Re: Inappropriate files in x86 release directory

Il 9/2/2013 11:03 PM, Christopher Faylor ha scritto:
I was trying to figure out why upset was complaining about some files and found this:

libMagick-devel-6.7.6.3-3.tar.bz2 was also compressed with xz rather
than bzip2.  That meant that there was no listing for that package
available via the package lister since upset doesn't understand xz
compression.

it was a mistake. I was sure to have catched all of them and
converted to bz2 but I was wrong

(Yes, I know that there are ways to make perl understand xz compression)

I will clean up all of these files but, in the future, please be careful
when making changes in the release directory and, especially, be careful
when creating packages.  The files are, for now, supposed to be
compressed with bzip2.  Not xz and not gzip.

cgf