RE: [ITP] onc-rpc-headers-20140129-1

 Hello!

> Thanks, but... you missed to include links to your package files.

 Huh... That's the main question... What if i have no server at my disposal ?

> Btw., did you already see the web site explaining how to upload your
> packages, once they are approved?
> https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html

 Yes. I'll need to generate and post my SSH key.
 BTW, does this mean that there are no automatic build server, and packages are just delivered as they are?

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia