Re: [ITP] tmux 1.9a (was 1.8-271-gb3de4a3)

On Feb 27 10:34, Michael Wild wrote:
> Hi Corinna
>
> Sorry for the late response, I was on vacation and then punished by a
> nasty cold...

You're not alone...

> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Neat.  Apart from proposing to include the package, are you willing to
> > maintain this package in the Cygwin distro and help users on the cygwin
> > AT cygwin DOT com mailing list?  Also, did you see
> > https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html?
>
> Yes, I am willing to do so. I read this document, but will probably
> need to revisit it again from time to time ;-)
>
> > These are only 32 bit packages?  Would you mind to provide the 64 bit
> > packages as well, please?
>
> I now also built using Cygwin64. However, in order to do so, I had to
> change the dependency on ARCH_x86_64 to libncursesw-devel. Otherwise I
> still depend on libncurses-devel. Is this the correct procedure? I was
> a bit confused that there is no libncurses-devel package on Cygwin64.

For better native character support, you should link your 32 bit version
against libncursesw as well.

> In the meantime version 1.9a was released, so I updated the package.
> It being an official release, I removed the test version tag from the
> setup.hint.

Cool.  Packaging looks good.  So, if you send your public ssh key as
outlined in https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html,
it's good to go.

Thanks,

Red Hat