Re: perl update?

On 2014-03-15 13:54, Reini Urban wrote:
Oh sorry. I was waiting for the latest socket fix upstream to fix the problem
with processes from the the CPAN shell not reacting to input, but it
didn't happen.

There are 12 test cases failing 32bit and 3 for 64bit so I guess it's time now.
http://perl514.cpanel.net/build/builders/perl5-cygwin
http://perl514.cpanel.net/build/builders/perl5-cygwin64

When you do update perl to 5.16+, please mark it as test: in order to give us time to rebuild everything first before marking it stable.

Yaakov