Re: perl-5.18.2-1

Achim Gratz writes:
> 1) ITA perl_vendor and provide an umbrella plus all dependencies for
> perl-5.14.2.  I'd use current versions for these, not the original ones
> from perl_vendor.

If you want to test this, please use http://cygwin.stromeko.net as your
only or additional download site in setup.exe (you must use the -X
option since the setup.ini isn't signed).  This should result in an
update of perl_vendor on x86 to -6, emptying the package and pulling in
the individual distribution packages as dependencies.

For x86_64 there's also a perl_vendor package just to more easily
install all packages if you want to try that, otherwise setup should
offer updates for any packages that you've already installed as
dependencies for other stuff.

The test packages for 5.18 will probably be put into a different
directory on the same server next weekend or so.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: