Re: cygport: texlive postinstall scripts

On 6/11/2014 10:54 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
Yaakov,

Occasionally there are changes to TeX Live that require postinstall
steps that should be done before any texlive-collection-* postinstall
scripts are run.  See [1] below for an example.  Since I have no control
over which postinstall script is run first, I propose the following:

Never mind. I found a different way to deal with format changes. I may revisit the postinstall issue later.

Ken