This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] rcs
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 18:36:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] rcs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8738enk2h5 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20140703105256 dot GB19986 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87mwcqsi3v dot fsf at VZELL-LAP dot de dot oracle dot com> <20140703142542 dot GB25020 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> On Jul 3 15:10, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>> It would be nice if Achim takes over rcs, as I don't use it anymore
>> these days. It's already cygported...
> Thanks, Volker. Achim, are you taking the offer?
OK. I guess the way upstream (doesn't) move there's no danger that I'm
overwhelmed with updates.
BTW, the fix I've had to do might still point to a bug in Cygwin, but I
have no idea what kind of guarantees POSIX makes about streams whose
file handles have been shared across an exec. I haven't had time yet to
isolate it into a simple(r) test case either.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2: